Easy difficulty – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
250 g of flour |150 ml whole milk | 75 g of butter | 25 g of parmesan cheese | Half a sachet of yeast for pizzas and savory pies | A teaspoon of granulated sugar | Salt to taste.
1. We take the butter out of the refrigerator ten minutes before starting the workmanship, so that it is almost at room temperature and have a not too hard consistency.
2. We turn the oven on at 210 ° with static function.
3. Leave a baking sheet and flour it slightly. Alternatively we can coat the pan with greaseproof paper.
4. Set the flour inside of a large bowl together with yeast and a pinch of salt. We combine chopped butter and sugar. We rub the bits of butter together flour between your fingers, so get very small crumbs, almost like grains of sand.
5. We grate the cheese with one thin hole grater, to obtain a powder that is distributed homogeneously in the dough. Let’s combine it with the flour and butter mixture.
6. Add the milk and mix quickly until you get a homogeneous compound. Minor will be there processing, the better the buns will be.
7. We roll out the dough with one thickness of about two centimeters. Let’s take a pasta cutter diameter of about five centimeters and pass it in the flour in a way that the dough does not stick to it. With the floured cutter, we obtain many discs from the dough: every time that we cut out a paninetto, go over it again the cutter in the flour.
8. Let the rolls on the pan. Brush the surface with cold milk and let’s put them in the preheated oven, for 12-15 minutes.
9. Let them cool on one grid. Once very cold, let’s open them in half and stuff them second our taste. They are very good with slices of smoked salmon or Ham.