Medium Difficulty – Preparation 50 min. – Cooking 35 min. – Ready in 85 min.
Serves 4/6 people
For the pastry: 300 g of 00 flour | 3 medium eggs
For the dressing: 1 kg of local courgettes | One liter of milk | 60 g of 00 flour |90 g of butter | Nutmeg | ½ glass of extra virgin olive oil | A large shallot | A glass of dry white wine | A spoonful of chopped parsley | A pinch of good oregano | 250 g of grated Parmesan | Salt to taste | White pepper to taste
What we need: Rolling pin, wooden cutting board, pot, pan, bowl, oven tray
1. Knead and roll the dough very thin.
2. Cut the courgettes into rounds, finely chop the shallots and parsley.
3. In a pan with the oil, sauté the chopped shallots.
4. Quickly wash the courgettes and dip them in the pan. Then season with salt and pepper.
5. Deglaze with white wine and cook over covered heat for 5-10 minutes over medium heat. Dust with parsley and oregano, just before turning off the heat.
6. Prepare the bechamel. Bring the salted water to a boil in a pot large enough to cook the pastry. In the meantime, prepare a basin of cold salted water with fine salt to cool the pastry.
7. Cook the pastry cut into large pieces and cool it.
8. Make the lasagna, alternating a layer of puff pastry, one of zucchini, one of béchamel and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan.
9. Start with a little courgette oil, on the bottom of the pan, and finish with courgettes and Parmesan.
10. Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes out of the oven before cutting the lasagna. Serve hot.
Straight for the dough
The dough mass is made up 1/3 of liquids and 2/3 of flour. Then from 500 g of flour, about 750 g of mass are obtained.