Difficulty Low – Ready in 20 min.
300 g of spaghetti
For the sauce: 100 g cherry tomatoes| A clove of garlic | ½ little chilli pepper spicy | 10 g of anchovies in oil | Taggiasca olives to taste | Capers to taste | Parsley to taste | White wine to taste | Vegetable broth to taste | Extra virgin olive oil olive oil to taste
For mussels: A clove of garlic | 300 g of mussels | 3 stems of parsley | ½ glass of wine white | Extra virgin olive oil olive oil to taste
1.In a non-stick pan let’s heat the extra virgin olive oil of olive. Then brown it clove of garlic and chili pepper fragmented.
2. Cut the anchovies into small pieces add them to the cooking base. Let’s melt them, stirring occasionally, and we add then also capers and olives taggiasche.
3. We also add to the pan cherry tomatoes cut into pieces. We pour the white wine and let it fade for a few minute. We continue cooking for a few minutes.
4. We pour into the pan with the sauce a little broth vegetable. We mix well, we leave fade, break up
a few parsley leaves e let’s raise the flame.
5. We wash and clean them well mussels, if we haven’t bought them already cleaned in the fish market.
Remember to remove the fine linen only before cooking, to prevent it lose flavor.
6. We go to another pan non-stick extra virgin olive oil and heat it. We add the crushed garlic and the stems parsley to flavor. We put the mussels clean.
7. As soon as the mussels open, we blend with the white wine and cook them by covering with a lid. It will take about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in water salt.
8. Let the pasta and sauté it in a pan with the sauce of cherry tomatoes. Then add the water cooking mussels and more chopped parsley. Finally, add the mussels and serve.