Difficulty Easy – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 25 minutes
300 g of spaghetti | 700 g of light green courgettes | 60 g of butter | 150 g of mixed cheeses (Parmesan cheese, fresh provolone, fiordilatte) | Fresh basil | Salt, pepper and oil
1. Wash the courgettes carefully, dry them and cut them into slices about a couple of millimeters thick. Place them on a clean cloth or on a sheet of absorbent paper and let them dry thoroughly, to avoid splashing when we fry them.
2. Pour plenty of extra virgin olive oil into an iron pan, place it on medium heat and let it heat up, without letting it smoke, as it is harmful to our body.
3. In the meantime, we chop the cheeses: we can do it by hand or using a mixer. In the second case, we make sure that they do not overheat, sticking to the bowl.
4. Put the zucchini, a little at a time, in the hot oil, so as not to lower the temperature excessively. Cook them until they become golden brown. Drain them and put them on a plate covered with paper towels. Let’s salt them and continue to fry the others.
5. Fill a large saucepan with water to cook the pasta and put it on high heat. When it starts boiling, add salt and drop the spaghetti. Cook them according to the directions on the package, but leave them al dente.
6. Put the courgettes, well-chopped cheeses and a knob of butter in a pan. When the spaghetti is cooked, we light the flame under the pan, add the pasta with a little cooking water and mix well. We season with abundant basil and bring it to the table.