Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 30 min
300 g of chicken breast | Broth vegetable as needed | 100 g of ham cooked | 200 g of spreadable cheese | A knob of butter | 2 tsp of anchovy paste | A few spoonful of dry marsala | 8 slices thin slices of sweet raw ham | Salt to taste.
To serve: Salad of songino, to taste | Datterini tomatoes, to taste
1. We cook the chicken breast in a saucepan with the boiling vegetable broth for about 15 minutes. Let it cool down and then we fray the flesh with our hands, reducing it into small pieces (like yes makes for the classic chicken salad).
2. We melt a knob of butter in one hot pan, we combine the frayed chicken and mix well. We adjust to salt and blend with the dry marsala. We cook for a few minutes, just for to flavor the meat.
3. We transfer the chicken with its sauce in the food processor and coarsely chop it with spreadable cheese, cooked ham and pasta anchovies. We need to get a compound dense and compact.
4. We arrange the slices of raw ham on a sheet of parchment paper, placing them side by side to each other. Let’s put them in a baking sheet and, using a spatula, spread the mixture over it of freshly blended chicken.
5. With the help of parchment paper, we roll up all until a roll is obtained compact and close the ends of candy paper. We keep the chicken roll in the fridge for some time.
6. When the roll is cold, discard it and cut it into slices not too thin. We arrange on the bottom of the plate brought the songino salad and cherry tomatoes datterini tomatoes cut in half. We arrange
the slices of the roll and we serve.