Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 35 min
For the gnocchi: 1kg of potatoes | 250 g of flour | 100 g of grated parmesan | An egg | Nutmeg to taste | Salt to taste.
For the sauce: 150 g of butter | 24 salted anchovy fillets | 45 g of parsley | 300 g of water | A level spoon of corn starch;
To finish: grated Parmesan to taste
1. We boil the potatoes, with all the peel, in salt water. Peel them and pass them to the potato masher when they are still hot. We let it cool down puree and then add the flour, the parmesan, egg and nutmeg.
2. We knead until you get a dough soft. We get some cylinders and cut them into pieces of about two centimeters. Let’s pass them on the rigagnocchi for scratch them, crushing them with one movement
From the bottom to the top.
3. We put the water in a saucepan, combine corn starch and mix for dissolve any lumps. We lead to boiling, we transfer the liquid into the glass of the immersion mixer and leave it cool.
4. When the water is warm, we add the salted anchovies (must be clean to perfection), the butter partially melted and the parsley previously blanched and cooled in water cold. We mix everything with the mixer.
5. We boil the gnocchi in salted water until they come back to the surface. Let’s drain them and season them with the butter cream and anchovies. We mix well and complete the dish with a generous sprinkling of grain.