LOW difficulty – preparation 20 minutes – cooking 40 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
500 g of small chickpeas | 1 kg of pork ribs | 1 jar of cherry tomato preserve | 1 tablespoon of tomato paste | 100 g of stretched bacon | Sage and rosemary to taste | 1 clove of garlic | 2 heads of Treviso radicchio | Slices of stale bread to taste | Extra virgin olive oil to taste | Salt and Pepper To Taste. | 1 chilli pepper
1. Soak the chickpeas for a whole day, with two sage leaves and a clove of garlic. The following day, rinse and boil them in abundant salted water.
2. Recover the garlic used to soak the chickpeas and beat it finely with the bacon, a few sage leaves and a handful of rosemary needles. Let it dry with oil over low heat.
3. Add the meat and brown it well in the sauté, from all sides, until it takes on color. Then flavor it with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
4. Meanwhile, we take about half of the cooked chickpeas, a little of their cooking water and blend them with the immersion mixer, until we obtain a velvety cream.
5. At this point, add the tomatoes and tomato paste to the meat. We also add the chickpeas, whole and smoothies, and the chilli pepper. Stir, bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes.
6. After this time, add the sliced radicchio and cook for another 20 minutes, with the lid, stirring occasionally. While the soup is cooking, slice the bread and toast it. Then arrange it in bowls and pour over a ladle of soup, a mince of pepper and a sprig of rosemary.