MEDIUM difficulty – preparation 15 minutes – cooking 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
250 g packet of ready – made pasta | 2 cups of bechamel | 300 g of spring peas | A bunch of frozen asparagus | A bunch of carrots with a tuft | 20 spring onions | A bunch of tarragon | Extra virgin olive oil to taste | Salt | Pepper as needed | A burrata | 10 Piccadilly cherry tomatoes | A bunch of basil | Butter to taste
1. We clean the onions and carrots and cut them into small pieces. We also peel the asparagus and break them up into not too large logs.
2. We sauté the onions, carrots, peas and asparagus in a pan with the extra virgin olive oil. We add salt and pepper and let it soften.
3. Clean the cherry tomatoes, cut them into four wedges and blend them with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. In a second container, blend the burrata with the basil leaves and the oil.
4. Blanch the lasagna in a pan with abundant salted boiling water. Let’s take them out and lay them on a cloth to drain them. We butter some muffin molds.
5. Place the pasta sheets inside the molds, creating a sort of depression that we will fill with the vegetables. We add a spoonful of bechamel, close the lasagna on them and brush them with butter.
6. Place the molds on a baking sheet and bake them at 200 degrees for 15 minutes or until the dough turns golden brown.
7. With the burrata and basil sauce we create bases on the plates, and place the lasagnette on top. Season them with the tomato cream and decorate with the tarragon leaves.