Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 40 min
A small grouper | 5 cloves of garlic | 2 sprigs of rosemary | A spoonful of wine white | ½ L of vegetable broth | 3 cherry tomatoes in the oven | A handful of olives | 2 lard cubes | A slice of lemon marinated | A few leaves of celery | Extra virgin olive oil olive oil to taste | Salt to taste.
1. We clean the grouper, we get i fillets and keep them aside. We cut in two pieces the head and the bone. We roughly chop 4 wedges of garlic and make a sauté with oil and a sprig of rosemary.
2. We add the fish scraps and brown them slightly. Let’s blend them with white wine, pour the vegetable broth and let it flavor the sauce for 20 minutes, a moderate flame.
3. We strip the meat attached to the head and fishbone and mix it with broth, together with rosemary. Let’s all through a sieve, to obtain a very slow, almost liquid cream, but without residue.
4. We cut the fillets into cubes, salt them lightly and fry them in a pan, over low heat high, with a veil of oil, lard, garlic and the remaining rosemary, olives and cherry tomatoes fired.
5. Add the grouper sauce smoothie and filtered a moment ago and let it tighten a little on flame, mixing well. Meanwhile we cook the fettuccine in boiling, salted water.
6. Drain the pasta al dente and transfer it in the pan to whip it with seasoning. We turn off
the flame and we perfume everything with the slice of marinated lemon, chopped, and a few leaves of celery.