Easy difficulty – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 5 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
300 g onions | 8 eggs 20 g of milk 20 g of extra virgin olive oil | Parsley | Salt and Pepper To Taste.
What we need: Baking dish, bowl
1. We wash the onions and slice them icing. Separately, we grease, with extra virgin olive oil, an oven dish suitable for cooking in the microwave oven.
2. Put the onions and finely chopped parsley in the pan. We cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and a pinch of salt. If we prefer, add a little pepper.
4. Combine the egg mixture with the onions, mixing very well, and cook, always in the microwave, for 5 minutes.
5. Halfway through cooking, mix the onions, bringing those on the center to the center and vice versa.
6. Once cooked, leave the omelette to rest for 3 minutes in the turned off microwave. We can serve it both hot and cold.