Difficulty: Low– Preparation: 35 min
300 g of paccheri | 200 g of mixed cheeses (fontina, taleggio, gorgonzola, toma) | 50 g of grated parmesan | ½ L of fresh milk | 100 ml of fresh cream | 60 g of butter | 30 g of white spelled flour | Nutmeg to taste | A bay leaf | Salt to taste.
1. Cut the toma and taleggio cheese into cubes and fontina. Let’s put them in a bowl, pour in the milk and cream and keep in the refrigerator for one or two hours. We can also do this the day before.
2. After this time, we drain the milk and cream and we keep the cheeses aside. In a pot, melt the butter and add the flour. Stirring with a whisk, we form the roux and cook until it will become hazel in color.
3. We add the cold cream and milk and we keep stirring to avoid the lump formation. We perfume with the nutmeg and cook for about ten minutes, or at least until you reach the desired density.
4. We cook the paccheri in salted water and scented with laurel, being careful the amount of salt because i cheeses used are already enough tasty. We drain the pasta and put it in a bowl.
5. We add the put cheese cubes aside the béchamel, mix them to the sauce and pour on the pasta. Now let’s also join a few pieces of gorgonzola and mix to season good paccheri.
6. We arrange the pasta in a baking dish from oven, sprinkle it with grated parmesan and, to taste, we put on the surface a few more cubes of cheese. We gratin in the oven, at 180 degrees, up to when a golden crust forms, we bake and bring to the table.