Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 40 min
250 g of paccheri | 250 g of fresh sausage | 3 Roman artichokes | 3 boiled eggs | 200 g of cottage cheese | 50 g of parmesan grated | 300 ml of puree tomato | ½ leek | A clove of garlic | Butter to taste | Extra virgin olive oil, to taste | Salt to taste.
1. We clean the leek, removing the roots and the green parts, then mince it. Let’s fry it on low heat in one saucepan with an oil base and lo clove of garlic, which we will then eliminate. In the meantime, peel the sausage, crumble and brown it in a pan for a few minutes.
2. We clean the artichokes, removing the stem and outer leaves, plus hard, let’s slice them and cook them in a pan with oil and a clove garlic. Once cooked, mince them with the crescent, let’s add them to the sausage and correct with salt. We mix well.
3. Let’s go for a few minute, then pour the pass tomato and, if necessary, adjust more salt. We continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes, then we remove the saucepan from the heat and leave cool. Let’s add the cottage cheese and mix slightly.
4. Less the paccheri in abundant salt water, drain them halfway through cooking and let them cool. Fill them with the sauce with artichokes, using a sac à poche or a teaspoon.
5. As we make them, we fix them the paccheri in a baking dish buttered, sprinkle with parmesan, we complete with some bows of butter and gratin in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. Before
serve, we crumble on the hard-boiled eggs.