Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 10 min
700 g of chicken breast | ½ egg 200 g of almonds toasted | Rice wine to taste | Seed oil sunflower to taste | Salt to taste.
For the sauce: Rice wine to taste | Soy sauce to taste | Sugar to taste | 20 g of potato starch | Salt to taste.
1. Cut the diced chicken breast, let’s marinate it slightly in a bowl with the beaten egg, a pinch of salt and a drop of rice wine. Let’s leave it in the bowl to marinate for about 15 minutes.
2. We put a wok on the fire (alternatively, we can use a good non-stick pan) e let’s warm it up well. Then add the sunflower oil and add the chicken.
3. Stir and cook. Aside from that, let’s prepare the sauce that will enrich the chicken. We pour into a bowl a couple of ladles of hot water and add the soy sauce.
4. We add the rice wine, a pinch of sugar and a some salt (don’t go too high because soy sauce is already enough savory). We mix all well.
5. To make the sauce thicker, add the potato starch dissolved in a small bowl water. When the chicken has finished cooking, add the almonds and sauce.
6. We stir with a spoon wooden. We mix well until all the meat cubes they will not be covered with sauce. Serve, decorate as you like and bring to the table.