Medium difficulty – Preparation 3 minutes – Cooking 2 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
300 g of cream | 200 g of fresh whole milk | 80 g of brown sugar | A small cup of coffee | 15 g of gelatine
1. Soak the gelatine in cold water, then put half the milk in the microwave with the sugar, then let it melt, cooking at maximum intensity for one minute.
2. We add the small cup of coffee and the squeezed gelatine together and cook for another minute.
3. Stir to make sure that the gelatine has melted, then filter with a colander to avoid leaving lumps.
4. Add the remaining milk and let it cool. Now add the cream and stir.
5. Pour into a mold and refrigerate for the panna cotta to firm up. We turn out onto a serving dish and serve.
Classic spoon dessert, its flavor, tasty and delicate, it is appreciated all over the world.
The extra touch
We garnish our dessert preferably with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
Serve it cold
We put the mold in the freezer, so that when we pour the panna cotta it will solidify in less time.