Medium Difficulty – Ready in 40 min.
Ingredients for 6 people
For the rye gel: 250 g of whole rye flour | 250 g of water
For the dough: 750 g of type 1 flour | 450 of water | 15 g of salt | 20 g of extra virgin olive oil to grease the pizza
To stuff: Burrata to taste | Raw ham to taste | 2 artichokes | Peanut oil to taste | Salt to taste. | Mint leaves to taste
What we need: Two bowls, pastry board, container, aluminum foil, rectangular baking tray, pan, kitchen paper
1. We prepare the rye gel first. We heat the water well. Let’s put it in a bowl and add the rye flour. We mix well with a wooden spoon. This compound will be the leavening agent of our pizza.
2. Separately, in another bowl, we mix type 1 flour with water at room temperature (be careful never to work with too cold water). We mix and add the rye gel and salt. Stir with a spoon and finally add the oil. We knead for a long time, giving at least three different folds to the dough.
3. We transfer the dough into a narrow, tall container. We cover with a sheet of pitted tinfoil and let stand for 24 hours.
4. After the time, transfer the dough to the floured surface, spread it out and arrange it on the baking tray, so as to completely cover it. Grease the pizza surface with a drizzle of oil and bake it at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.
5. In the meantime, we clean the artichokes and cut them into wedges. Let’s fry them in very hot seed oil until golden brown and drain them on kitchen paper. We regulate salt.
6. We take the pizza out of the oven and cut it into pieces. Then, place on the surface of each a little burrata, raw ham and a slice of fried artichoke. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
The gel with the rye activates the enzymes of the flour and allows the pizza to rise without the addition of yeast