Difficulty Medium – Preparation 10 minutes – Cooking 25 minutes
160 g of carnaroli rice | 8 cherry tomatoes | 8 red prawns | 2 prawns | 2 squid already cleaned | A squid already cleaned | Clams to taste already flushed | 10 mussels already cleaned | Vegetable broth (made with celery, carrot, onion, tomato) to taste | A clove of garlic | A dash of wine White | Salt, to taste | Extra virgin olive oil, to taste | A knob of butter | Herbs, to taste (parsley, fennel, tarragon)
1. In a high-bottomed pan, we perfume the oil with a clove of crushed garlic, then add the squid and the cut squid in strips, we go up and leave go for a couple of minutes.
2. We remove the garlic, then add shelled crustaceans. After a minute, we combine the cherry tomatoes cut in half and we leave go for another minute.
3. Finally, add the clams and the mussels and a drop of White wine. Let it evaporate, then we cover the pan for hatch the molluscs. As soon as mussels will open, turn off.
4. We roast the rice in a saucepan with a drizzle of oil for three quarters minutes. When it will become brilliant, we start to wet it with hot vegetable broth and cook for eight minutes.
5. Filter the fish sauce and add it with rice. We leave go for another eight minutes then, off the heat, add the butter and the chopped aromatic herbs, squid, cherry tomatoes and part of crustaceans and clams e shelled mussels.
6. We keep the rice mixing it for two minutes we serve with the fish we had left aside. We decorate with aromatic herbs before bring to the table.