High difficulty – Preparation 30 minutes – Cooking 40 minutes
For the cream puffs
90 g of whole milk 90 g of water | 75 g of butter | 100 g of flour “0” | 3-4 eggs | salt
For the ganache sauce
200 g of 70% dark chocolate | 200 g of fresh cream
1. In a saucepan, heat the water with the milk, butter and a pinch of salt. Wait for it to begin to simmer and add the flour. Stir quickly and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the dough begins to sizzle. We remove the saucepan from the fire and let it cook, stirring constantly.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix carefully, until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained. We pour the mixture into a pastry bag and form the cream puffs on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
3. Bake at 180 ° for 20 minutes, then lower the temperature to 160 ° and continue cooking for another 20 minutes.
4. Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat it. We add the chopped chocolate and mix carefully, until the chocolate melts. When it starts to simmer, we turn off the heat and let it cool.
Filling and garnishing
5. We fill a pastry bag with chantilly cream. With the help of a sharp knife, we make a small hole at the base of each cream puff. We will make the cream puffs with the cream, using the pocket.
6. We place the pyramid-filled cream puffs on a serving plate or a backsplash, then pour the ganache cream over all the cream puffs, pouring it from the tip of a spoon.
270 g of fresh cream 250 ml of whole milk | 2 egg yolks | 40 g of flour “0” | 80 g of granulated sugar Vanilla seeds | salt
Let’s heat the milk. We combine vanilla and 40 g of sugar. In another saucepan, over medium heat, mix the remaining sugar and yolks. We add the flour and continue to mix. We pour the milk, a pinch of salt and, stirring, wait for it to begin to boil. We cook for 5 minutes. The custard is ready: pour it in a bowl and lay it in another container with water and ice. Pour the cream (just removed from the fridge) into a bowl and whip it with a whisk. We add the custard, about two parts of cream for one of cream, and mix.