Difficulty Easy – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 23 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
600 g of minced veal 4 slices of wholemeal or rye bread 3 spoons of raisins | 4 spoons of pine nuts | Flour to taste | Milk to taste | Sage to taste | Vegetable broth to taste | Extra virgin olive oil | Salt
1. Soak the raisins in lukewarm water for about 2 hours.
2. Wash the parsley, peel it and finely chop it.
3. We deprive the slices of bread from the crust, then dip them in a bowl with water, then squeeze them.
4. We mix the crumb soaked and squeezed with the minced meat. Add the pine nuts, the squeezed raisins and the chopped parsley, mixing carefully.
5. We add salt and add a little milk to the mixture. We mix well and form meatballs, then flour them.
6. We heat three tablespoons of oil in a pan, with a handful of sage leaves. We add the meatballs and let them brown, on all sides, for 2 minutes.
7. Wet with the vegetable broth and cook, it will take about 20 minutes.
8. We serve the meatballs hot.