Difficulty Difficult – Preparation 30 minutes – Cooking 21 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
1,5 kg of mixed fish (cuttlefish, monkfish and dogfish slices, prawns, etc.) | 300 g mussels | A clove of garlic One kg of ripe and firm tomatoes | Chilli pepper to taste | Parsley to taste | 4 slices of homemade bread Extra virgin olive oil salt
1. We clean the cuttlefish: we eliminate eyes, bone and ink pouch. Let’s wash them and divide the bags from the tentacles.
2. We peel the prawns.
3. Brush the mussels, wash them with salted water and let them open in a pan, on a high flame, for 3 minutes.
4. Wash the tomatoes and remove the skin, break them up and pass them through the vegetable mill.
5. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large saucepan, then add the garlic, tomato pulp and chilli pepper.
6. Add the fish, starting with those that need to cook longer: the cuttlefish, the dogfish steaks and the monkfish steaks.
7. Add salt, cover and cook over moderate heat for about 15 minutes.
8. Gently shake the pan to sprinkle the fish with the sauce. Let’s do it gently so as not to risk damaging them.
9. Remove the garlic, then add the prawns and mussels.
10. We cook again for about 3 minutes.
11. Perfume with plenty of chopped parsley and let stand for 2 minutes.
12. We serve hot soup, accompanied by a few slices of toasted bread.