Medium difficulty – Preparation 20 min. – Cooking 55 min
20 g of dumplings | Sardinian | 200 g of beans | Dry borlotti | An onion | A stalk of celery | A clove of garlic | 200 g of pulp of tomato | A sprig of fennel wild| | Extra virgin olive oil | SaltWe wash the beans and leave them soak for one whole night in a bowl of cold water.
1. We wash the beans and leave them soak for one whole night in a bowl of cold water.
2. We eliminate the filaments from the celery stick, e clean the onion and mince all grossly.
3. Wash the beans and let’s pour them in a pot with aromatic mince and lo clove of garlic.
4. We cover with water cold, add the pulp of tomato and simmer, on low heat, for 45 minutes.
5. We eliminate the garlic in half cooking, add salt and perfume with fennel.
6. When the beans are cooked, add the pasta and other boiling water, in the in case it had dried too much. We bring the soup to cooking, leaving it al dente. It will take about 10 minutes (in order not to make mistakes, we check the time indicated on the package).
7. Let us rest for 10 minutes, then we serve, spraying with a drizzle of oil a raw.