Difficulty Easy – Preparation 20 minutes – Cooking 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4/6 people
500 g golden apples | 180 g of butter | 100 g of almonds | 160 g of whole wheat flour 3 eggs | 220 g of sugar | One sachet of baking powder | A vanilla bean Icing sugar to taste
1. Stew the diced apples with a spoonful of sugar for 5 minutes. Then let them cool.
2. Whip the butter (previously kept at room temperature) with the sugar, add the eggs, one at a time, and add the vanilla pod scraping.
3. Whisk the mixture well and, when it is well swollen, add the sifted flour and baking powder, the coarsely chopped almonds and the stewed apples.
4. Pour everything into a buttered and floured pan, then bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.
5. Serve the cake sprinkling it with plenty of icing sugar.