MEDIUM difficulty – Preparation 50 minutes – cooking 100 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
3 eggs | 300 g of 00 flour | 300 g of minced beef Celery | Carrot | Laurel | Sage | Rosemary | Marjoram | A red onion | 20 g of dried mushrooms | A glass of full – bodied red wine | Extra virgin olive oil olive to taste | 500 g of tomato sauce | A spoonful of tomato paste | Meat broth to taste | Salt to taste. | Pepper as needed. | Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
1. Put the dried mushrooms in a small bowl with cold water and let them rehydrate well. We peel and finely chop the carrot and onion. We wash the celery and mince that too.
2. In a heavy saucepan we put three or four spoons of extra virgin olive oil. We combine the vegetables and let them stew well. When they start to color, add the meat.
3. Let it brown very well and blend with the wine. Drain the dried mushrooms, mince them and add them to the mixture together with the aromatic bunch. We flavor and add the tomato puree and concentrate.
4. Go up, pepper and let the sauce simmer for at least an hour. If it tends to stick to the bottom of the pan, add some meat broth.
5. Place the flour on a pastry board, create a central crater and break the eggs. We knead by taking the flour from the outside and bringing it inward. We work the dough for a long time, until a smooth and homogeneous dough is obtained. Grease it slightly, put a bowl on it and let it rest for half an hour.
6. With a rolling pin, or with grandma duck, we roll out the thin dough and make noodles a couple of centimeters wide. Let them dry a little.
7. Take a large pot and fill it with water. Let’s put it on high heat. When the water boils, add salt and add the pasta. When the pasta is cooked, season it with the sauce and bring it to the table. Sprinkle it with grated Parmesan cheese as desired.