Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 90 min. + 30 rest
300 g of flour 00 | 120 g of butter + to taste | 2 eggs | 60 g sugar | 500 g of tortellini | 300 g of ground beef | A heart of celery | A carrot | An onion | 30 g of mushrooms dried | ½ glass of red wine | 500 g of tomato sauce | One clove | 100 g of grated parmesan | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | Salt | Laurel
1. Put the flour on one pastry board, break the eggs in the center and we combine butter, sugar and salt. Obtained a stick, cover it with cling film e let it rest for half an hour.
2. Heat the oil in a pan with the edges tall. We combine the onion, celery, carrot chopped and brown well for about five minutes. We soak the mushrooms in water, then let’s chop them up and add them to the sauté.
3. Add the ground beef and let’s crush it with a wooden spoon. Let it brown on all sides. Let’s wait that you stick lightly on the bottom and then let’s blend with the wine.
4. We combine the salt and a clove. Finally, we add the tomato puree. We mix well, we cover with a lid and leave cook for at least an hour, over low heat.
5. After the rest time, we take the pasta and divide it into two parts (of which a slightly larger one). We roll out both loaves with a rolling pin to thickness a couple of millimeters.
6. Let’s boil the tortellini al dente, in boiling salted water, e season them with the meat sauce and grated parmesan.
7. Grease and flour a mold a star shape. Let’s coat it with more disk large of pasta, making it adhere well to walls. With a knife, we cut all the dough excess along the edges. 8. We fill in the star with tortellini and then close it with the second disc of pasta. We bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden. We complete with a little ragù and decorate with bay leaves.