Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 30 min
500 g of breast of sliced turkey | 2 yellow peppers | Parsley | Flour to taste | Lemon juice | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | Salt
1. We wash and dry i peppers, let’s roast them for 20 minutes on one cast iron grill.
2. Let’s put them in a bag of bread paper for a few minutes. Then, peel them and eliminate the seeds and internal filaments.
3. We put the peppers in a mixer with a thread of extra virgin olive oil. We whisk until we get a thick and creamy sauce.
4. We wash the parsley, chop it and add it with the sauce just obtained and go up.
5. Flour the slices of turkey and arrange them in a non-stick pan, brushed with a little of oil. Let’s brown it meat on both sides, for about 3 minutes in total. We climb slightly and spray with lemon juice.
6. We cook for 10 minutes, spraying with the bottom of cooking.
7. We transfer the turkey cut into fillets in a serving dish and serve with pepper sauce.