Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 10 min – Cooking: 35 min
6 courgettes | 60 g of parmesan grated | 200 g of ham cooked | An egg | Salt to taste | Butter to taste
For the bechamel: 2 spoons of oil extra virgin of olive | 300 g of milk | A spoonful of flour | Salt to taste.
1. Clean and wash the zucchini, cut them into two logs and cook them in boiling salted water for five minutes. No more, otherwise yes they will soften too much.
2. Let the zucchini, leave them cool and then, doing a lot be careful that they don’t break, let’s empty them: let’s dig the pulp turning a knife over there rounded, like an auger.
3. In a saucepan, we put the oil and light the flame. As soon as it will be hot, pour the flour, toast it a little bit and then we combine the milk and the salt. We cook stirring until it does not thicken.
4. Put in the mixer glass 30 grams of grated cheese, 50 grams of cooked ham, the egg and the pulp of the courgettes, well squeezed. We start the mixer and reduce all in cream.
5. We insert the filling into the bag as a pastry chef and fill zucchini. We wrap each one in a slice of ham and arrange them in the buttered baking dish.
6. Cover the zucchini with the bechamel and the rest of the cheese grated. We put in the oven, a 180 degrees, for about 30 minutes or so when the crust will form in surface.