Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 10 min – Cooking: 05 min
300 g of tagliolini fresh | Parsley | Basil | Marjoram | Thyme | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | Grated zest of a lemon | 80 g of almonds | Salt to taste
1. We chop a bunch of aromatic herbs compound from parsley, basil, marjoram and thyme.
2. We put the mince in one bowl with zest of grated lemon.
3. Sprinkle with eight spoons of extra virgin olive oil olive and let it macerate.
4. We cut the almonds a fillets.
5. Season them with the scented oil and add the almonds.
6. We mix the tagliolini and let’s taste them immediately, hot.