Low difficulty – Preparation 20 min. – Cooking 20 min
4 barrel courgettes | 100 g of scamorza cheese | One egg | 2 tomatoes bunches | 2 cloves of garlic | Breadcrumbs to taste | Parmesan grated to taste | Extra virgin olive oil olive oil to taste | Basil to taste | Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. We boil the courgettes in boiling water slightly salted for about 10 minutes. Drain them and let them cool. Then, we cut the cap and empty them, keeping the pulp aside.
2. We heat a wire in a pan of oil, let a clove brown garlic and cook the pulp obtained from zucchini. We go up, we pepper and cook stirring with a spoon of wood, until we get a sauce.
3. We remove the pan from the heat, pour the contents in a bowl e add the egg, the scamorza cheese
into small pieces, breadcrumbs and parmesan enough to get a compound well mixed and quite firm.
4. We make the zucchini with the filling prepared before, drawing it well, and close with the cap. Ai
diced tomatoes add the second chopped garlic clove, oil, salt, pepper and a few basil leaves.
5. Place the zucchini stuffed in a baking tray, add the tomatoes and bake at 180 degrees up gilding. We serve the zucchini well hot with tomatoes at the base.