Difficulty Medium – Preparation 30 minutes – Cooking 40 minutes
A kg of potato pasta yellow | 300 g of flour to dust | 2 eggplants | 100 g of caciocavallo | An egg | Basil to taste | 500 g of tomatoes mature | A clove of garlic | Salt, to taste| Extra virgin olive oil olive oil to taste
1. We wash and dice them eggplants without removing the peel. Let’s put them in a baking tray with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt. bake for 30 minutes.
2. After this time, let’s grind them in the mincer together diced caciocavallo cheese. We collect the pulp in a bowl, add the egg and mix.
3.Less the potatoes in a saucepan full of water. Let’s do cook until the prongs of a fork penetrate inside easily. Let’s peel and pass them to the potato masher, and pass to the potato masher.
4. Put the potatoes in a bowl. When you will be well cool, add the flour and knead with your hands, first in bowl, then on a work surface, so to obtain a homogeneous dough.
5. With the help of a rolling pin, we roll out the dough on the pastry board floured, 3-4 mm thick. With a medium pastry cutter dimensions, let’s get many round diskettes.
6. We put in the center of each disk the aubergine filling and close the ravioli, sealing the edges with a fork. Let’s put in salted boiling water and we do cook for about 5-6 minutes.
7. In a pan we heat a little of oil with a clove of garlic. We combine the diced tomatoes and cook. We adjust salt and we perfume with some leaves of basil.
8. Let’s cook for 4-5 minutes over high heat. We remove garlic and, with the vegetable mill, we reduce pureed tomatoes. We raise the ravioli from the water, season them with the sauce and bring them to the table hot.