Difficulty Low – Preparation 20 minutes – Cooking 30 minutes
450 g of superfine rice already boiled | 3 artichokes | 20 large courgette flowers | 2 shallots | A clove of garlic | A tuft of marjoram | 4 spoons of oil extra virgin olive oil | A knob of butter | Salt and Pepper, To Taste
1.We gently rinse the flowers pumpkin, let’s dry them, let’s open themand we eliminate the pistil. anoint carefully the mold with butter, then coat the bottom with baking paper.
2. We use whole and courgette flowers open to line the interior of the mold. We cut those into small pieces advanced, which we will need to flavor the rice filling.
3. Put the advanced flowers in a pan with a drizzle of oil, a pinch of salt, the finely chopped shallots and let it dry for a few minutes. Then we pour everything into the bowl which contains rice.
4. We pour a little oil, we adjust of salt, pepper and mix well. We fill the mold with the seasoned rice, to the brim, we compact and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
5. In the meantime, let’s clean the artichokes, removing more leaves hard, the thorns and the inner beard. Cut them into thin slices let’s put them in a pan with a drop of oil and a clove of garlic.
6. Let’s color the ai artichokes, add half glass of water and marjoram leaflets. We cover with the lid and cook.
7. Remove from the oven and turn it upside down the mold on the plate serving. We await some instant, so let’s remove it mold, garnish with artichokes that we flavored in step you are, and we serve.