Difficulty Easy – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 35 minutes
A roll of puff pastry | Extra virgin olive oil | 3 eggs | 200 g of fresh cream | 100 g of leeks | 300 g of courgettes | 50 g of Parmesan cheese | Salt | Pepper | Nutmeg to taste
1. We place a sheet of parchment paper on the work surface and sprinkle it with flour 0. We roll out the puff pastry and lay it on the surface. Sprinkle it lightly with flour and, with a rolling pin, gently spread it out.
2. Cover the dough with mold at will (rectangular or round). We cut out the excess parts and put them in the refrigerator while we prepare the filling.
3. We turn on the oven at 180 ° C with a static function. Meanwhile, pour two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a non-stick pan. Let’s put it on low heat. While the oil warms up, cut the courgettes and leeks into small pieces. Let’s flavor them in a pan, adding salt and leaving a little al dente.
4. With a small hole grater, we grate the Parmesan cheese. We beat the eggs in a bowl and add the cream, a little bit of freshly grated nutmeg and the grated cheese. We combine the vegetables which, in the meantime, are warm.
5. Remove the puff pastry-coated mold from the refrigerator and pour the mixture thus obtained. We put our quiche in the already hot oven and cook it for about 25 minutes or until the surface becomes solid and golden. Serve it warm or at room temperature.