Difficulty Easy – Preparation 30 minutes – Cooking 37 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
300 g of fresh lasagna | 400 g of champignon | 200 g of peas | A chopped spring onion | 40 g of flour | Half a liter of vegetable broth | 80 g of grated Parmesan cheese | Nutmeg | Parsley | Extra virgin olive oil | Salt
1. Stew the chopped spring onion for 5 minutes in two tablespoons of oil. We combine the mushrooms and peas, then we perfume with chopped parsley.
2. We dilute the flour with the vegetable broth, cold. Bring to a boil and, foaming often, cook the sauce for 10 minutes. We season with salt, pepper and give a pinch of nutmeg.
3. Combine the grated Parmesan, the mushrooms and the peas.
4. We boil the lasagna for 2 minutes in lightly salted boiling water, drain and leave to dry on a dish towel.
5. Grease a baking dish and put a layer of lasagna on the bottom. We pour part of the sauce with the vegetables and alternate the ingredients until exhaustion.
6. We cook the lasagna in the oven at 180 ° for about 20 minutes.
7. Let the lasagna rest for 20 minutes before serving.