Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 120 min
500 g of muscle of beef leg | 2 carrots with the tuft | A stalk of celery | 2 red onions | ½ cauliflower | 150 g of white beans of Spain precooked | 750 ml of white wine for meat | 50 ml of wine vinegar white | 150 g of sugar | 200 g of cottage cheese | 50 ml of milk | Extra virgin olive oil olive oil, to taste | Salt and Pepper, to taste.
1. Let the muscle in a pan with a drop of oil. It will have to brown from all sides. We pour a thread of oil on a baking sheet, let’s lay on it the browned meat and salt it.
2. Bake at 180 degrees for approx an hour and a half. If during cooking we realize that the meat tends to dry out too much, add a little water or a drop of wine.
3. Peel the carrots and slice with washers. Let’s delete the part filamentous celery and reduce it in chunks. We clean the cauliflower and let’s cut it into pieces.
4. In a saucepan, bring to a boil white wine and vinegar. Let’s wait a few minutes and add sugar and a little salt. We combine the vegetables and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
5. Once cooked, we remove the vegetables from the pot and let’s put them in a bowl with water and ice to stop cooking. we slice the onions and cook them in the wine and vinegar broth for 3-4 minutes.
6. We put all the vegetables in a bowl, add the beans whites already cooked and seasoned with oil, salt and pepper. Let’s take the ricotta and mix it with milk.
7. Play it on the plate serving, flavoring with a sprinkle with pepper. Just the roast it will be cold for good, let’s cut it not too thick slices.
8. We arrange the salad on top of it ricotta layer together with slices of meat. We season with the sauce cooking roast and bring on the table.