Preparation: 20 min + 2 hours of rest – Difficulty: Easy – Cooking: 20 min
Ingredients for 700 g of pasta
500 g of flour for pizza (mixture of “00” flour and Manitoba flour) | 250 ml of warm water | 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil | 2 teaspoons of salt | 25 g cube of fresh brewer’s yeast | A teaspoon of granulated sugar ready | Tomato sauce | Oregano | Basil
1. Pizza is the symbol of our cuisine in the world, a complete and balanced dish. The preparation is simple, just follow some precautions. For example, the water in which you dissolve the yeast must be warm but not hot, otherwise the yeast does not act 100%. Work the ingredients well and long with your hands to obtain a compact and elastic dough. To help the leavening, place the dough in a bowl covered with a damp cloth and put it in the oven off already heated to 50 ° C. Oregano is the basic element of “Neapolitan” pizza, simple and good to taste with a drizzle of oil and a sprig of basil. It can also be flavored with capers and anchovies without mozzarella.
In a bowl, crumble the yeast cube and dilute it in warm water. Add the salt, sugar, oil and mix with a wooden spoon.
2. On a pastry board, sift the flour, place it in a fountain and pour the yeast in the center. Work the dough vigorously with your hands and form a ball.
3. Cover with a kitchen towel and let the pasta rest for about 2 hours, until the volume is doubled.
4. On a floured work surface, pull the dough with a rolling pin, up to half a cm thick.
5. Coat the dough with a non-stick pan lightly greased with oil and prick the bottom with a fork.
6. With circular movements distribute the tomato sauce and cook for 20 minutes at 220 ° C. Season with a drizzle of oil, oregano and basil leaves.