Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 15 min – Cooking: 15 min
2 sea bream by weight of 600 g each | 2 untreated oranges | A lemon | Rosemary to taste | Parsley to taste | Thyme to taste | Fresh or dry oregano | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | Salt
1. We wash the aromas (parsley, rosemary, thyme and oregano), let’s dry them carefully and mince them.
2. We scale the sea bream, we eliminate the gills, we cut the fins, we open book bream eliminating the central bone. We wash the sea bream quickly and dry them with paper from kitchen.
3. We grease the bottom of one large baking tray with a drizzle of oil. We lay them down sea bream, sprinkle with aromatic mince and we cover the fish with orange slices cut thin. Finally, sprinkle with the juice of the lemon.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 about minutes, spraying, of occasionally, with the bottom of cooking.
5. We put the sea bream on a serving dish and distribute a little zest of grated orange. We add with a drizzle of oil and we bring to the table.