Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 25 min
300 g of linguine integrals | 2-3 tufts of radicchio Treviso | 150 g of stracchino soft | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | Parmesan grated to taste | Milk to taste | Salt
1. Clean the radicchio, removing more leaves exterior. Let’s wash it and cut it sliced about a centimeter.
2. We heat three tablespoons of oil in a pan, combine radicchio, let’s go up and make stew on a flame
low for about 5 minutes.
3. We work the stracchino in a bowl with half glass of milk, we add two spoonfuls of parmesan, until it is made a cream. Let’s combine it with radicchio and let’s merge all on very low heat.
4. In the meantime, let’s boil the pasta and drain it pan with the mixture of stracchino and radicchio.
5. We mix to flavor spraying with little extra virgin olive oil.
6. We bring to the table. From taste very hot.