Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 15 min – Cooking: 45 min
A rabbit from 1.3 kg approx | 100 g of black olives | 500 g of tomatoes ripe and firm | A glass of broth vegetable | Apple cider vinegar to taste | Rosemary to taste | 4 spoons of oil extra virgin olive oil | Salt
1. We wash the tomatoes, peel them and cut them into cubes, eliminating the seeds. We cut the pieces into small pieces rabbit. Let’s wash it in one basin of acidulated water with two spoons of vinegar. Let’s dry it with a little of kitchen paper.
2. We heat the oil in a large saucepan, with a sprig rosemary. We add the pieces of rabbit and let’s do them brown on all sides.
3. We bathe with a ladle of hot broth, let’s go up, we cover and cook a moderate heat for 40 minutes about. We remember keep the meat moist, sprinkling it with the bottom of cooking, occasionally.
4. Halfway through cooking, add diced tomatoes, then the olives, a little before putting out the fire. We mix and leave flavor for a few minutes.
5. We transfer the meat into a serving dish, spraying with the bottom of cooking.