Medium difficulty – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
2 sea bream of 600 g each | 2 untreated oranges | A lemon | Rosemary to taste | Parsley to taste | Thyme to taste | Oregano fresh or dried to taste | Extra virgin olive oil to taste | Salt to taste
What we need: kitchen paper, oven tray, grater
1. We wash the aromas (parsley, rosemary, thyme and oregano), dry them and mince them.
2. We scale the sea bream, carefully eviscerate it, remove the gills, cut the fins, open the sea bream in a book, removing the central bone. Let’s wash them quickly and dry them with kitchen paper.
3. Grease the bottom of a large baking tray with a drizzle of oil. We lay the sea bream, sprinkle with the aromatic mince and cover the fish with thinly sliced orange slices. Finally, sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Bake at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes, sprinkling, occasionally, with the cooking primer.
5. Put the sea bream on a serving dish and distribute a little grated orange zest. Sprinkle with a drizzle of oil and bring to the table.
A second of effect, practical and aromatic. It is a preparation that even those who are beginners with fish can perform. Guaranteed success!