Easy difficulty – Preparation 30 min. – Cooking 25 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
2 courgettes | 200 g of mixed minced pork and beef A spoonful of breadcrumbs 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese | An egg | Nutmeg to taste | 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil 500 g of tomato pulp | Basil to taste | Salt and Pepper To Taste.
1. Wash the courgettes and, without ticking them, cook them for five minutes, then let them cool. Deprive them of the two ends and empty them with the empty zucchini.
2. Take the courgettes already emptied and cut them into logs of about five centimeters in length. Let’s go inside.
3. We turn on the oven at 180 ° C. We chop the pulp of the courgettes with a blender and transfer it to a bowl.
4. Add the meat, egg, parmesan and half the breadcrumbs. Season with salt, pepper and a little nutmeg.
5. Mix everything well and fill the logs with the filling. In a pan, we put a little extra virgin olive oil and tomato pulp, which we will have salted and flavored with basil.
6. We place our stuffed courgettes vertically in the pan. Sprinkle them with a mixture of Parmesan and breadcrumbs and cook in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.