Easy difficulty – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
800 g of octopus | 2 tablespoons of dry white wine | A clove of garlic | A sprig of parsley | Extra virgin olive oil to taste
What we need: Microwave container, foil, tea towel, paper towel
1. Wash the baby octopus under running water and dry them with a clean cloth or kitchen paper towel.
2. In a microwave-safe container, put the sprouted garlic and half the oil. We cook at maximum intensity for 2 minutes.
3. Now add the baby octopus and cook for 2 minutes at maximum intensity. Then we bathe in white wine and cook for another minute.
4. Cover with a plate or with microwave cling film, and continue cooking for 10 minutes, checking occasionally.
5. At the end, add a chopped parsley and cook for 2 minutes in the covered container.
6. After the necessary time, remove the garlic clove and let the octopus rest for a couple of minutes before serving.