Easy difficulty – Preparation 25 minutes – Cooking 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
300 g minced beef pulp | 150 g of sausage | 150 g of ready-made bechamel | 50 g of butter | 20 g pine nuts | 8 perini tomatoes | 4 slices of sandwich bread | 3 tablespoons of grated Grana Padano cheese | 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil | Half a glass of white wine | An egg | 00 flour to taste | Tarragon to taste | Chilli powder to taste | Salt to taste.
What we need: pot, cutting board, bowl, pan, kitchen paper
1. In a saucepan with salted boiling water, we boil the tomatoes for a few minutes. Let’s cut them into small pieces, peel them and cut them roughly.
2. We peel and crumble the sausage. Let’s mix it with beef.
3. In the same bowl, add the béchamel sauce, the egg, 2 tablespoons of flour, the parmesan and mix everything together. We adjust the flavor with a pinch of chilli pepper and salt.
4. On a floured cutting board, with fingers moistened, we form meatballs as big as walnuts and flatten them with the palm.
5. In a non-stick pan with 40 g of butter and a little oil, brown the meatballs and sprinkle with the wine, letting it evaporate over a high flame. At the end of cooking, add the tomatoes, the tarragon and let the sauce flavor for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the pancarré crust and cut it into cubes. Let them brown in butter and drain them on kitchen paper. Sprinkle the meatballs with pine nuts and crispy cubes.