Low difficulty Preparation 15 min. Cooking 20 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
4 small yellow peppers | 3 white onions | 4 medium courgettes | 300 g of breast turkey | 150 g of parmesan grated | A bunch marjoram | 10 type tomatoes San Marzano | 2 cloves of garlic | Extra virgin olive oil olive oil | Salt to taste
1.Peel the peppers with help with a kitchen torch or, failing that, passing them on the gas e making them toast. One time after this, we scrape away with the blade of a knife the part of burnt peel.
2. We wash, clean and cut the courgettes into pieces quite large, slicing them into oblique. We peel the onions and cut them for the long side with the tip of the knife (let’s practice one cut).
3. We boil in salted water zucchini and onions. We cut in half and we empty the peppers, keeping the “cover” aside. Drain and empty the zucchini with a digger. We gently browse the onions. We hold aside the scraps of vegetables: will serve for the filling.
4. Cut the turkey into small pieces and sauté it in a pan with a little oil, together with the remains
vegetable processing e a pinch of salt. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes, then we whisk the whole.
5. Fill with the stuffing vegetables, helping us with the spoon, and align them in one oven tray. We spray with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil e sprinkle with grated parmesan. We close the pepper
with his hat, and bake for 10 minutes at 190 degrees.
6. We wash, clean and cut chopped tomatoes. Let’s blend them in the mixer glass by immersion and we pass the Chinese strainer sauce, so obtain a velvety consistency, without residues of seeds or peels.
7. Bake the tomato smoothie for a few minutes in one pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a peeled and chopped garlic in the middle. We take out the vegetables, we perfume with marjoram
and serve on a serving plate veiled with tomato sauce.