Difficulty Easy – Preparation 20 minutes – Cooking 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
350 g of spaghetti | 2 aubergines | 200 g of ripe tomatoes 100 g of pitted black olives | 2 cloves of garlic Grated Parmesan to taste | Basil to taste | Parsley to taste Chilli to taste | Extra virgin olive oil | Whole sea salt
1. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan, add the garlic clove and the chilli pepper. Add the aubergines and let simmer on a moderate flame for about 20 minutes.
2. We wash and peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds, flavor the tomato pulp in a pan with a clove of garlic, salt and flavor with the basil. Cook for 10 minutes and remove the garlic clove.
3. Combine the aubergines with the tomato pulp after removing the garlic clove. We add the olives cut into rounds and leave to flavor for 2 minutes.
4. In the meantime, boil the pasta in abundant salted water. Drain it when there are 2 minutes to cooking.
5. We keep the spaghetti in the pan for 2 minutes. We bring to the table, completing with a drizzle of oil, a little basil and grated Parmesan.