Difficulty: Low – Preparation: 05 min – Cooking: 30 min
400 g of maltagliati fresh | 200 g of ricotta baked | 2 ripe tomatoes | 2 eggplants | A clove of garlic | Basil leaves to taste | Chilli pepper to taste | Extra virgin olive oil olive | Salt
1. We wash and tick the eggplants, then cut them cubes.
2. We wash and dry i tomatoes, then cut them in cubes.
3. We put garlic in one capable pan with eggplants, hot pepper (a pleasure) and a drizzle of oil. IS we cook for 20 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, salt, basil and we do thicken the sauce for 5 minutes. We eliminate the garlic.
5. In the meantime, let’s boil the pasta and drain it when there are 2 minutes to reach of the time of
6. Pour the pasta into the pan with the sauce we have prepared first and we leave flavor, flame lively, for 2 minutes more.
7. We serve with ricotta reduced to flakes, fresh basil and raw oil.