Easy difficulty – Preparation 25 minutes – Cooking 40 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
500 g of pumpkin | 100 g of carrots | 200 g of cooking cream | Half onion | One liter of vegetable broth | Rosemary to taste | Extra virgin olive oil to taste | Salt and Pepper To Taste | Bread croutons to taste
What we need: Container, pan, saucepan, sieve
1. Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds and internal filaments. We peel and peel the carrots. Finally, we cut everything into cubes.
2. Clean the onion, cut it into thin slices and stew it in a little oil, on a low heat, for about 5 minutes.
3. Combine the pumpkin and carrots in the pan. We season with salt and pepper, add the hot broth and rosemary. We continue with cooking in a covered container for 30 minutes.
4. We pass everything through a sieve and pour the cream into a saucepan. If too thick, dilute it by adding more broth.
5. Bring to a boil and add the hot cream. We continue to cook for 5 minutes more.
6. We serve the cream with toasted croutons and sprinkle with grated Parmesan to taste.