Medium difficulty – Ready in 65 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
For the pasta: 300 g of flour Apulian organic | 150 g of lukewarm water | A pinch of salt
For the dressing: 400 g of tops of turnip | 300 g of lupins | 200 g of clean mussels | 200 g of razor clams | 4 phases | 150 g of burrata | 2 garlic cloves | Extra virgin olive oil olive | A hot pepper | salt
1. Let’s boil the turnip greens in salted boiling water. One time cooked, drain them and put them in some florets start. We hold also aside the cooking water.
2. For the orecchiette, in one bowl mix the lukewarm water and salt in half the flour, then add the remaining flour and knead until you get a smooth and homogeneous compound. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
3. Brown the chilli and garlic in a non-stick pan with 8 spoons of oil, then let’s eliminate it and add the turnip greens. TO follow, we combine the seafood and let’s open them.
4. From the dough we get the orecchiette and let’s cook them in the water of the tops of turnip for a minute. Scoliamole al dente and let’s go over them again pan with seasoning for finish cooking. Therefore add half burrata and a little bit of oil.
5. We serve the orecchiette, decorating with the remaining burrata and the top kept aside.