Medium Difficulty – Ready in 70 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
For the dough: 500 g of flour 0 | 5 eggs
For seasoning and for the filling: 300 g of ricotta | Anchovy paste | 300 g of turnip greens | A clove of garlic | 100 ml of whole milk | 200 g of seasoned pecorino | Chili Pepper | 2 bay leaves | Oil extra virgin olive oil | salt
1. We work eggs and flour together, kneading them until you get a smooth dough
and homogeneous. We cover with a tea towel and keep aside.
2. In a pan nonstick we turn the turnip greens with oil, garlic, chilli pepper and a bay leaf. Then add a little water and leave cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Let’s blend them turnip greens by dip with a pinch of salt and pouring oil flush.
4. In a saucepan we heat the milk with the other bay leaf, add the grated pecorino and then whisk, until you get a smooth cream.
5. We mix the ricotta with the pasta carefully of anchovies. We pull a thin sheet and, on half, we arrange the filling in small pieces equidistant. Let’s cover them with the other half of the browse and press with your fingers around the stuffing to seal it. We cut out with the wheel pasta cutter to make ravioli. harden in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
6. We have the cream of turnip greens on bottom of the serving dish, we lay the ravioli and decorate with drops of pecorino cream.