Difficulty Medium – Preparation 10 minutes – Cooking 40 minutes
24 paccheri from Gragnano | 200 g of sheep’s ricotta fresh | 300 g of shrimp fresh | 200 g of clams | 200 g of fresh tomato | 100 g of tomatoes in sauce | 2 cloves of garlic | 3 spoons of white wine dry | Lemon peel | Extra virgin olive oil | Salt and pepper, to taste
1.Let the prawns a raw, we eliminate the thread of the intestine and chop the pulp with a knife.
2. Put the clams in one colander dipped in a bowl with water and salt for at least half an hour. Let’s beat them one by one on the plan to verify that they do not contain sand.
3. We heat the extra virgin olive oil of olive in a pan, we put a clove of garlic, crushed but not peeled, and let’s make it brown. As soon as it becomes golden, remove it and add the pulp of the shrimp. Let’s go up and add the pepper.
4. We smoke with white wine and cook for about one minute, until complete evaporation.
5. We put out the fire and leave to cool, then mix with ricotta, grated zest of lemon and keep aside.
6. We cook the pasta in water boiling salted, draining it very al dente. In the meantime, let’s warm up clams, on high heat, in a pan with a drizzle of oil and one clove of garlic and let them open.
7. We filter the water of the clams and peel them. We put the filtered water back in the pan, add the tomato puree and clams by briefly shrinking the sauce until you get the desired density.
8. We make paccheri, serving ourselves of a pastry bag, with the filling previously obtained. Let’s put them in one baking dish and cook in the oven at 150 ° for about 10 minutes.
9. We have six in each plate paccheri, upright, and we cover each with a clam. We serve the dish hot, with the clam ragout. We conclude by garnishing with a sprig of parsley and other clams.