Difficulty Low – Preparation 10 minutes – Cooking 35 minutes
1.2 kg of sirloin beef | 400 g of peeled spring onions | 200 g of mushrooms champignon | 100 g of apricots shallows | A bunch of rocket | 2 spoons of mustard old-fashioned (i.e. in beans) | 2 spoons of water Extra virgin olive oil | 2 spoons of vinegar balsamic | Salt to taste.
1. Soak the apricots in cold water. Once you soften, let’s drain them and put them in a pan with a bottom of very hot extra virgin olive oil. Let’s flavor them.
2. In another pan we jump onions in a drizzle of oil well washed. Let’s go up and do flavor, then we bathe in vinegar balsamic. We mix, we cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. We tie a string there meat. We heat a saucepan non-stick that contains it to measure and lay it on the bottom. Let’s brown it on all sides (everything will happen without adding oil), turning it over with two spoons not to puncture it.
4. We go up, lower the flame and cook the meat at very moderate heat on the fire or, if you prefer, in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for approx twenty five minutes.
5. In a small bowl, melt mustard beans with a little of water and dilute the mixture with extra virgin olive oil. We mix all very well and we keep aside to season the meat.
6. We clean the mushrooms by removing the earth, let’s wash them, let’s dry them and slice them. We wash also rocket and dry it. We keep both aside when we go to serve.
7. Let’s take back the meat now cooked, and let it cool wrapped in silver paper. A once ready, we cut the string and slice it thinly, laying down slices on paper towels to eliminate any blood.
8. We arrange the onions and the apricots along the edges of the platter. Let’s put it to center the slices of meat and bathe them with mustard sauce. For finish, we distribute the mushrooms and the rocket (which we can replace also with fresh spinach).