Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 60 min
For the pastry: 400 g of flour | 4 eggs.
For the sauce: 80 g of spicy gorgonzola | 80 g of sweet gorgonzola | 100 g of fresh cream | Salt and Pepper, to taste.
To garnish: A tuft of chopped parsley | Grated Parmesan, to taste | 100 g of chopped walnut kernels
1. We arrange the flour in a fountain, we break the center the eggs and knead until the dough becomes smooth and homogeneous.
2. With a rolling pin, roll the pastry as thin as possible and leave it dry for at least 20 minutes, protected by a cloth of clean cloth. Meanwhile, we heat the cream in a saucepan, with pepper and a little salt.
3. Cut the two types of gorgonzola into small pieces and dip them in hot cream. We mix until we reach the consistency of a smooth cream. We keep warm.
4. Let’s take the dough back and wrap it around itself many times. Cut it to get the pappardelle, untangle them with your hands and cook them in water salty. Drain them as soon as they come back to the surface and let’s transfer them to a serving dish.
5. Season the pasta with the gorgonzola cream and mix. We add the Parmesan, parsley and walnuts and serve.