Low difficulty – Preparation 20 min. – Cooking 30 min.
Ingredients for 6 people
200 g of mixed rice | 16 cherry tomatoes to taste to decorate | 60 g of provola |
Oregano | An egg | 3 spoons of cheese mixed (parmesan and pecorino) | Toasted corn flour | Spinach salad fresh | Salt and Pepper | Seed oil peanut
1. We cook the rice by boiling it in a pot with boiling water salty for the time indicated on the packaging (typically 30 minutes). Drain and let cool in the colander.
2. Then we transfer the rice to one bowl and keep aside. We cut the provola into cubes and let’s put it in a bowl. We wash and dry the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
3. With the help of a spoon, we empty the cherry tomatoes, removing seeds and protective water. Let’s pair them up again, by inserting cavities inside a diced provola.
4. We take the bowl with the rice and mix it with the grated cheese and egg. We regulate sales and pepper and flavor with oregano. We mix with a fork to mix well.
5. We take small quantities of rice, crush it between the hands, insert a cherry tomato in the center stuffed and we form one tight ball. Let’s continue so until all the rice is used and cherry tomatoes.
6. We pass the balls into the corn and fry them in seed oil hot peanut. Little by little that are ready, let’s put them to drain on paper towels. Serve hot, on a bed of spinach. We decorate with some tomato.